MAP Communications Review | Advantages, Disadvantages, Alternatives
MAP Communications, Inc.
840 Greenbrier Circle, Suite 202
Chesapeake, VA 23320
MAP Communications is the perfect answering service for businesses of any size. MAP offers a range of services that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. From small practices to Fortune 500 companies, they have you covered.
Few people know, but the company is very active and acquisitions and buys anywhere from $1 million-$100 million in competing assets each year.
You never have to worry about missed calls again. MAP will make sure all your calls are answered in a timely manner, no matter what. They also offer a wide range of other services, so you can focus on running your business and leave the customer service to them.
A MAP Communications review is a great place to start if you’re thinking of hiring them for your doctor answering service needs.
Here’s a look at the pros and cons of using their services:
PROS of MAP Communications:
The list of benefits of working with MAP would be quite extensive as they offer a lot especially in terms of software options.
- No more missed calls – ever! All your phone calls will be answered in a timely manner, by someone who speaks your preferred language – no matter what. Their rates are very competitive, among other things they have to offer which can really help streamline all aspects of business. In fact, there is so much they offer that it’s almost overwhelming how many features fit under one roof. And with their same day activation option, getting started couldn’t be easier
- Personalized Service – As opposed to generic services that don’t take customer preferences into consideration, this company strives to provide personalized solutions that cater specifically to each client’s particular needs.
- Convenience – With a focus on cost-efficiency and convenience, this company strives to make life easier in all areas of business. This not only includes their various services but also the ease with which they can be accessed.
- Customer Care – Every client is assigned a single point of contact who stays informed about client needs, preferences, and more so that they can ensure personalized customer service at all times.
- Software – MAP has proprietary software that can help almost any industry feel nearly any need you can imagine.
Cons of MAP Communications:
The Cons of Using MAP Communications for Your Answering Service Needs are few, but still worthy of noting.
- Higher Cost. If your price shopping, then MAP communications is definitely not the way you want to go. We found many answering services with pricing that is considerably lower and also bills in smaller increments of time.
- Confusion – For some clients, there is just too much going on under one roof. If you’re looking for something simple and straightforward with no fuss or bother, this may not be the company for you.
- Compatibility – Not everyone is compatible with this particular service. It’s important to note that MAP Communications is a virtual provider that uses cloud-based technologies and automated call distribution, which some people might see as incompatible with their needs and business operations.
The Bottom Line: If you’re looking for an answering service that offers personalized customer service and convenience without any fuss or bother, consider MAP Communications today!
How Does MAP Answering Service Work?
Answering services can be provided by an individual or company specializing in outsourced communication solutions such as telephone answering, outbound calls, appointment setting, customer support, and message taking. A variety of techniques are employed to take these calls for businesses ranging from small sole-proprietor operations to large multinational corporations. These may include manual techniques, automated equipment, or a hybrid approach.
When calls are received for an organization, the telephone number is screened in order to allow only incoming communications that are deemed worthwhile by the answering service provider. A typical incoming telephone call might be directed to one of many employees within an organization. The family member, friend, or co-worker receiving the call will answer accordingly and take down requested information about the business before transferring the call on to its intended recipient or handling it themselves if appropriate. If there is no appropriate individual available at that time to handle the request, then an answering service operator may provide assistance until someone who can help becomes available.
More Benefits of Using MAP Communications
There are many benefits to using MAP Communications for your answering service needs. These include but are not limited to:
- Up-to-date Technology – Not only does this company use the latest in technology, they also ensure that their employees are trained with up-to-date knowledge of how these technologies work.
- Personalized Care – These professionals offer personalized customer service that makes each client feel valued and appreciated. They understand that even if you’re not a high-dollar client, you still deserve the same level of respect and care as any other.
- Customer Satisfaction – In order to provide excellent customer satisfaction, this company has customer happiness specialists on staff, ready and willing to help manage your account.
The Bottom Line: If you want personalized customer service and the latest in technology, contact MAP Communications today.
MAP Communications History
MAP Communications uses an automated call distribution system that is connected to a large number of telephone lines and extensions, allowing for multiple simultaneous incoming calls. This allows the client to gain greater control over their telephony environment without any up-front capital expenditures. The system’s computerized capabilities provide clients with the ability to do things such as send a message to multiple extensions, forward calls to another number, or transfer a caller directly into an extension’s voicemail.
MAP Communications uses up-to-date technology and trains its employees using the latest knowledge on these technologies. As with all communication technologies, there are certain benefits and drawbacks to doing business this way.
MAP Communications Customer Service
For people who love what they do, customer service is the only way to go. When dealing with clients, these professionals are always available when you need them and willing to jump through hoops to make sure your satisfaction is met in every possible way. They recognize that even though you may not be a very big client in the scheme of things, you’re still a client who deserves the same attention and care as any other.
MAP Communications has customer happiness specialists on staff to help manage your account. Not only that, but they also provide personalized service that makes each client feel valued and appreciated.
MAP Communications Industries Served
This company serves many industries, including the medical community, law offices, and contractors. Other industries they serve include:
· Government and Utilities
· Non-Profits and Charities
· Schools and Colleges
· Studios, Screen Printers, Digital Imaging Services, Graphic Designers, and Photography Studios.
Since there is such a wide variety of different industries served by MAP Communications, it is safe to assume that they have gained an understanding on how different industries operate. This can be beneficial for people who are new to the world of business because there is no better way to learn about a new industry than by working with people who are actually in it.
MAP Communications’ History & How It All Started
In 1989, MAP Communications began as a single station, answering service located in an apartment complex. The employers served were a nurse and a few students who all shared the same phone line. In the first year of business, this answering service answered roughly 100 calls per month.
The Customer Service Evolution
For most people, customer service is so important that they can’t imagine doing business without it. Thankfully, MAP Communications understands that and has customer happiness specialists on staff ready to help you manage your account, while still providing personalized service that makes each client feel valued and appreciated.
What Customers Like About MAP Communications
There are certain benefits associated with working with a company like this. Like many other companies in the telecommunications industry, they also utilize the latest technology and give their employees constant training on these technologies.
· 24/7 Customer Service – available weekdays, weekends and holidays
· Go Green: When you work with MAP Communications, you can rest assured that your company is supporting a green environment. They use recycled paper in every aspect of business, including their office supplies and marketing materials.
· High-Tech – MAP Communications uses state of the art technologies like Voice over IP (VoIP), an internet protocol-based telephone system, to power its customers’ phone systems.
· Local Support – This company has support centers located all across the United States which makes it easier to solve issues that you’re having in your area.
· Affordable-Cost Solutions – MAP Communications offers low-cost solutions which can be great for small businesses who are on a limited budget. Plus, they offer different business packages so you can get exactly what you need at the price point that fits your company.
· Company with Good Reputation – This company has built their reputation around providing excellent customer service and supporting its clients.
By working with MAP Communications, you’re gaining access to an industry-specific knowledge base that will help your business grow and prosper. With expertise in many different industries, they can provide solutions for almost any business, large or small.