Sound Telecom Communications Review | Advantages, Disadvantages, Alternatives
524 W Indiana Ave
Spokane, WA 99205
Sound Telecom is the best choice for your business. They offer live, 24/7/365 phone answering services with 100% USA-based operators who are courteous and well-trained. Their receptionists will make sure your customers are satisfied with their experience.
Sound Telecom is a telephone answering service solution that specializes in call transfers. While I have not used Sound Telecom, it is suggested that anything you are looking for in an outbound call center can be found within the company’s offerings.
Prior to reviewing Sound Telecom, I had researched and uncovered its history as well as the advantages and disadvantages of using this service.
I have listed the information within this article so you may be able to make a more knowledgeable decision about your own telephone answering service needs.
The entire history of Sound Telecom can be found on their company website. Their professional, yet home-based voice broadcasting services date back to 1986. Today, they provide a full range of telephone answering service solutions and telemarketing campaigns.
Some of their key features include: voice broadcasting, call recording and playback, rapid dialing, custom IVR menus, live or automated attendant services, and much more. You can find out about all these features on the Sound Telecom website.
Advantages of Sound Telecom
- Custom Solutions: Sound Telecom is the world leader in providing customized answering services. They have courteous, knowledgeable US-based agents that handle every call professionally and accurately so your customers can feel confident about their purchase from you – day or night!
- Security: Security and compliance are the pillars of Sound Telecom’s secure messaging solutions. The company takes pride in providing an efficient, safe communication experience for all parties involved with their products – from consumers to businesses alike!
- Spanish Agents: There are more than 30 million people living in America who speak a primary language other than English. With this number increasing, we need an easy and inexpensive way of communicating with virtually anyone from anywhere at all times! That is where Sound Telecom comes into play as they offer bilingual answering services for your business or home needs so that you can stay connected without breaking the bank on international calls every month
- Quality Agents: very well-trained and well-spoken operators.
Disadvantages of Sound Telecom
- Website: The website is very outdated and very slow and not very responsive.
- High Pricing: Expect to pay about 20% more from traditional answering service companies.
How Does Sound Telecom Work?
Among the service’s pros are an easy-to-use portal, a user-friendly call interface, and reporting tools. In addition, they offer competitive rates to their customers.
The con for this company is that it can be difficult to get in touch with a live person when you need customer support. However, there were no reviews that mentioned this as a problem, but it is something to keep an eye on.
Finally, alternatives are always good to have when looking into companies or solutions. If you would like more information about telephone answering services in general, take a look at our related articles. They provide all kinds of useful information about choosing the right company to suit your needs. Solutions Include:
- Medical Answering Service
- Call Support for Hospitals
- Spanish Agents to Answer Calls for Doctors
- Small Business Call Center Services
Sound Telecom was founded with the vision of building a legacy that would exude excellence, and over 10 years it has made several strategic acquisitions. These allow them to expand into different services including inbound order taking for large companies or business-to-business outbound call centers which requires an additional location to be opened up at some point during 1997.
More Benefits of Using Sound Telecom
Sound Telecom is a telephone answering service solution that specializes in call transfers. There are several solutions on the market today that offer users a way to reduce background noise and enjoy clear calls. However, not all of these options came without their own set of problems or inconveniences at some point in time.
You can rest easy knowing their friendly staff will be there to answer any questions or concerns your customers may have about products or services they’re interested in purchasing from you. With Sound Telecom on board, you won’t ever miss another opportunity to close a sale again.