24×7 Doctors Answering Service – 2020/2021 Scholarship Program
24×7 Doctors Answering Service offers services across the United States, and based in Richmond, Virginia, supports healthcare and medical practices of every type. Our goal is simple: Help the medical world find the best doctors answering service at the best price. We work with over 100 medical answering service companies to help healthcare professionals provide the best customer service to their patients and clients.
Our team cares about America’s youth and we see the value of continued education, and that’s why we are proud to offer our annual $1,000 college scholarship contest. Annually we award a $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergraduate in medical, business, advertising, marketing, or any field to build upon their future.
- We do not use this scholarship to ask for your date of birth, social security number, or any personal data that is not needed to award the scholarship.
- There are no fees requested to apply for this scholarship.
If you are willing to put forth a little extra effort and want to win a $1,000 scholarship, we invite you to take part. Winning submissions will give clear details, demonstrate creativity, appropriately cite sources (if necessary), and express the personal thoughts and opinions of the applicant.
Scholarship Qualifications / Eligibility:
- Applicants must be either currently enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited undergraduate college or university.
- There is no cumulative GPA requirement.
- Submit an original 500+ word essay entitled “24×7 Doctors Answering Service Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s first and last name.
- Applicants must agree to 24×7 Doctors Answering Service official scholarship rules and follow all application instructions.
Small business owners are always seeking new ways to improve customer service and retain clients. With that said, the essay must answer the following three (3) questions:
- In what ways do you think technology will improve customer satisfaction?
- What are the most important things you believe a business should focus on to ensure the highest level of customer service?
- What is the most common complaint from customers, and what could be done to remedy this problem?
Scholarship Application Process:
eMail your official transcript and essay to:
24×7 Doctors Answering Service – c/o Attn: Scholarships Department
Please be sure to include all of your personal contact information, such as the college/university you attend, your email address, and phone number.
Scholarship Deadline Information:
- Essay will be postmarked by December 1, 2020, then annually
- Winner will be selected by January 10, 2021, then annually
- Disbursement of awards by February 15, 2021, then annually
Terms and Conditions:
- The 24×7 Doctors Answering Service Scholarship award will be directly submitted to the financial aid office that corresponds with the student’s university address.
- The essays submitted will be judged by our own internal scholarship team, who will review the essay for creativity and writing ability.
- Essay must be 100% original content. We recommend citing any sources that you quote.
- We will attempt to contact the winner of the scholarship by phone and email. If the winner does not respond within 30 days, we reserve the right withhold the award and/or offer it to the runner-up.
- Once the scholarship winner has been selected, enrollment and qualifications will be fully confirmed.
- If an applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution, 24×7 Doctors Answering Service will offer the award to the next runner up.
- 24×7 Doctors Answering Service employees, affiliates, partners, and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
- We require at least 10 participants/entries for this scholarship to be valid. In the unlikely event that we do not have 10 participants, the entries will be included in the subsequent campaign.
- 24×7 Doctors Answering Service reserves the right to withhold disbursement of scholarship in the event that no applicant meets the requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, 24×7 Doctor Answering Service reserves the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required to comply with any applicable local, state, or federal laws or as necessary to protect 24×7 Doctor Answering Service rights, and we also reserve the right to alter this policy at any time with or without notice.
As stated above, we must receive a minimum of 10 total combined entries in order for participant winners to be decided and awarded. Feel free to reach out with questions about the contest, or more specific details and examples. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.